The world and what is important from Deni's perspective

Friday, October 07, 2005

Open-mindedness...

I have always thought of myself as an open-minded person. And, on the surface, I’m sure I do appear to be. I have recently realized that I need work on this area with respect to certain areas of life. This has been pointed out to me in a few ways lately. (No one’s told me this directly, I’ve just drawn some conclusions about this after some reflection on things.)

I think that this quality helps me be able to gain more knowledge before I make a decision, and therefore I make more informed decisions. So, I think that this is an important aspect of my self-actualization process.

1 Comments:

Blogger anandsharma said...

Best wishes for your march towards self-actualization

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks.