The world and what is important from Deni's perspective

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Emotional awareness...

In attacking goals, solving problems or just day-to-day living, it is very important to be emotionally-aware. I must know my limitations and barriers as well as my strengths and talents to accomplish something. If I am not aware of these I may not be able to accomplish anything at all because I am too oblivious as to what the reality of the situation is. I’ve had to realize some things lately that I was not ready to accept, but have dealt with them marginally well. With creativity and determination I know I’ll be able to improve my self-defeating weaknesses that I have allowed to be a part of myself at times. Attitude is everything, so be aware of how it influences you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Golden Cloud said...

Present? I’ve been thinking a lot about this too. It is so important to be present in the moment, and believe that all barrier and limitations can be dissolved, don’t you think?

~g.c.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Deni H. said...

Hi golden cloud! Yes, I believe that you have the ability to change. If you don't then it will hamper your goals. I think when my motivation tends to wane, that my belief in that is suffering. That's the reason it's so important to be aware of what is going on with you.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 12:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks.